Check price and availability
Bonanza is an old farm house of Italian style which first registers date back to 1898. It has been recycled combining contemporary design and traditional elements.
The living room is always ready to provide its fireplace, library, table games, WI FI, air conditioning, refrigerator and tea/coffee service with homemade cookies.
Placed at the entrance of the house, it provides a peaceful place out of the sun where you can enjoy reading, nature watching while you have breakfast or tea or when you wish.
There are four en suite bedrooms available with a river or park view. Linen service, Cleaning and heating provided. Ceiling fan, Cable TV and Wi-Fi.
- Aguape. King double bed. Additional bed may be provided. 3 pax.
- Irupé. Two Twin beds. 2 pax.
- Jazmín. Queen double bed. Additional bed may be provided. 3 pax.
- Azalea. 3 Twin beds. May be joined as a double bed allowing an extra bed. 3 pax.
Tea and coffee
Courtesy pecan nuts and fresh fruit
Bilingual staff (EN-ES)
- Laundry and ironing
- Private boat transfer
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages